Upcoming Seminars and Events
Every Monday, 11am - 12pm, and the first Wednesday of every month, 1:30 - 2:30pm
5757 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 400
This workshop will:
- Walk you through your Covered California options and requirements
- Provide important information relevant to freelancers and the self-employed
- Help you figure out how to get affordable health insurance with the help of tax credits and federal subsidies
- Answer all of your burning questions!
This event is free and open to everyone in the visual and performing arts and entertainment industry. Guests are welcome.
To reserve your spot, please RSVP to AHIRCHealthReform@gmail.com
Parking will be validated at S.C. Prestige Parking located at 5657 Wilshire Boulevard. Please note the entrance to the lot is on Hauser on the west side of the street, ½ block north from the corner of Wilshire and in the building next door to the IHOP outdoor parking lot.
ARE YOU CONFUSED ABOUT HEALTH CARE REFORM? CALL THE ACTORS FUND COVERED CALIFORNIA HELPLINE!
We’ll answer your questions about how to get affordable health insurance with the help of tax credits and federal subsidies through Covered California.
Call us today at 855.491.3357!
INTERESTED IN HOSTING A FREE WORKSHOP?
The Actors Fund will come to you! If your organization is in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Alameda or Sacramento Counties we’ll send our educators to your organization to conduct a free workshop for your members. Please contact Brigid Sweeney by phone at 323.330.2433 or by email at Bsweeney@actorsfund.org.
EVERY ARTIST INSURED: NAVIGATING HEALTH CARE REFORM
Every Thursday, 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
729 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019
This free workshop will help you understand the Affordable Care Act and provide you with clear guidance on what your options are. It’s an excellent opportunity for unbiased counseling on an important topic. It’s designed for those who work in the performing arts field, and includes a Q&A session. There is no reservation or pre-registration required.
Questions answered include:
- I’ve heard some people can still enroll in insurance – am I one of them?
- Who is eligible for free insurance through Medicaid?
- How do I choose a plan?Where do I go for care if I don’t have insurance?
- Where do I go for care if I don’t have insurance?